Later on we all got together again for a delicious Easter dinner on the patio. We decided to take a break from the traditional ham and do prime rib. Donn was a fantastic chef and masterminded the yummiest cut of beef I've ever had. Thanks, Donn for daring to be different.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter
Easter was a beautiful day. The feeling of new life was in the air. It was so fitting that we got to go to church as a complete family for the first time since Crewe was born. The Sants, Ross, Justin, and Mom & Dad Calvert joined us for church.
Later on we all got together again for a delicious Easter dinner on the patio. We decided to take a break from the traditional ham and do prime rib. Donn was a fantastic chef and masterminded the yummiest cut of beef I've ever had. Thanks, Donn for daring to be different.





Later on we all got together again for a delicious Easter dinner on the patio. We decided to take a break from the traditional ham and do prime rib. Donn was a fantastic chef and masterminded the yummiest cut of beef I've ever had. Thanks, Donn for daring to be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
2 comments:
What handsome boys! I love the picture of the two of them together.
Love all the pics. The boys are handsome and their parents are good looking too. Miss you!
Post a Comment