Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Halloween in Arizona is the best. The weather is perfect for trick-or-treating and all of the other fun festivities. Grandma and Grandpa Calvert came for the weekend and we all had a blast together. I forgot my camera Halloween night, but here are a few of the highlights in photos.

The fun began with Cal's kindermusik class party.
On Friday night the fun continued at the ward Halloween party
Can he fix it? Yes, he can!
Our little fire chief
Bob and Bob's dad
Pool time on Halloween morning. Would you believe that someone has their eyes closed in every on of the six photos I took of this group? Surprisingly, Cal is actually cooperating in this one.

Halloween night we headed to the Smiths for delicious chili and trick-or-treating. Here's Mama Kay with her little snuggle bug, Crewe.

5 comments:

Niki said...

Your kids look darling in their costumes and I am so jealous that you were swimming on Halloween! Fun!!

Melissa said...

Cute costumes!

Ashley Kay said...

oh my gosh- such cute pictures! i wish i could've come!

The Frosts said...

Your kids look so cute! I love their costumes. And what fun to Grandparents there for the festivities!

melba said...

What fun memories are shown in these pictures. May you always celebrate such happy times.