There's something about Thanksgiving weekend that makes it one of the weekends I look forward to most throughout the year. I love to be with family, watch the holiday season unfold, and see the Christmas spirit come more alive. A few favorites this weekend:
- Decorating for Christmas
- Black Friday
- Holiday Lights & Pizza
- Movies
- BYU v. U of U Football Game
- Holiday Baking

Grammy's garland assistant.

While my mom and I were busy decorating inside, Chris was outside hanging lights and wreaths and.... creating a landing pad for Santa. This photo doesn't do it justice. It's so dang cute.

Shawna's black Friday purchase: her first ever laptop computer!

We went to see the lights at the Mesa Temple grounds only to find out that they don't go on until 8:00 pm the first night! So, no lights, just pizza at our favorite pizza place in Old Town Scottsdale, Nello's. Cal wouldn't leave Uncle Donald's side all night long.

Crewe telling BYU to "bite" the competiton. What a great over time ending - Go Cougs!

Brian starts some holiday "cooking," sharing his spinach, egg, cheese and magic toast combination. It was delicious.

Reading with Grammy is always a favorite with the boys. She must have read "I Know an Old Woman who Swallowed a Pie" a thousand times.

Chris and I doubled with Brian and Shawna and saw this incredibly uplifting movie. It was definitely worth waiting for the 10:10 showing last night when the there were no more seats left together for the 8:45. A must see, for sure.
2 comments:
i loved the blind side!
i loved the great win for our Cougars!
and I miss you guys! we sure did have so much fun last Thanksgiving!
What a great weekend! I can't wait to see the Blind Side, I have heard glowing reviews all around. Fun times!
Post a Comment