Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Imagination Avenue
The heat outside is driving us to look for activities we can do inside. Last week I came across a fun indoor place for kids 0-6. It's called Imagination Avenue and is a mini-town built around a circular road. The town has everything from a hardware store and fire station school to a movie theatre and little red school house. The kids can do their own grocery shopping shopping, dress up in character, and cruise around the road in a variety of vehicles. Cal had a blast. Whitney and I literally took him away kicking and screaming because he didn't want to leave (that was fun). Crewe also had a great time in the under two play area. The only bad part was learning that the place is closing this week since the owner is relocating. Bummer.




I include this photo because it shows Cal's fascination with baby strollers. Whenever he's in a place that has a baby stroller, we find him pushing it. He even chooses the baby stroller over the grocery cart and wheelbarrel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
1 comment:
If the owner is relocating you should ask about buying his "equipment" and opening your own such business. I see an opportunity here.
Post a Comment