It's also hard to believe that she's only eleven because she is so mature for her age. Don't let her age fool you -- Whitney is incredibly intelligent, hardworking, and organized. She knows her politics and articulates them well. She's quite the conversationalist and has a beautiful singing voice. Plus, she's a natural with kids and doesn't shy away from even the yuckiest of yucky diapers.
We feel lucky that Cousin Whitney's first unaccompanied plane ride was to visit us. We know she really loves us because she came during the hottest week of the year so far -- our highs averaged a balmy 115. No, that's not a typo -- we've had several 115 degree days in a row now (sigh).
The boys and I had such a great time with Whitney. We played a ton during the days and after the boys went to sleep at night we enjoyed late night talks, projects, and a movie or two.
Whitney, we miss you. Come visit again soon!
c.jpg)
3 comments:
I totally remember Whitney as a little toddler/preschooler! She came to many a singles' activity. She's as cute as she was then, just much older! What a fun visit with some fabulous extra help!
Oh! Trust me Camille I will come down again! I miss those two cuties of yours EVERYDAY! I was talking to my mom abt the trip and abt Crewe's medical stuff, ofcourse telling her abt the lymph node. She told me Blake had 2 when he was Crewes age! Crazy and hard to believe (atleast for me!) I miss you more though and your genorosity! I know I had the best experience possible, spiritually and physically! I love you and pray for you everyday!
Thanks for sharing Whitney's trip with us. She is a doll and it sounds like she can hardly wait to return.
Also want to let you know I think you are a fabulous photographer.
I hope you enjoyed this past week with Chris. It must have been wonderful to have him home more than 2 or 3 days.
I love you all and pray for you every morning and every night.
Nana
Post a Comment