Thursday, July 23, 2009
Missing
One diamond wedding ring. First placed on my finger six years ago by my hubby. Last seen one month ago on our kitchen counter. Main suspect is our darling two-year old, Cal, who is in this crazy habit of acting his age. The current location of the sentimental jewel is likely somewhere in the Cave Creek sewer system or wherever the pipes from the toilet in the power bath lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
6 comments:
oh no! that's awful! have you checked the sink traps? Maybe he washed it down instead of flushing it? Hopefully? . . .
Seriously? I can't believe it. Have you checked any unfolded laundry baskets? That is where we discovered mine when Caroline had taken it missing last year. And as another thought have you been checking his #2 diapers? Best of luck on this one.
Don't know if you know but Beth lost hers and she doesn't even have little ones around to share the blame with. Chad did break down and buy a new one. They still think it is in the house somewhere.
I hope you find it soon. It is the sentimental part that is worst of all.
Love you all.
I empathize with you, Camille! I have a lovely new gold Citizen watch somewhere in the Austin, Texas sewer system. Dear Spencer was mad at me and a bit too impulsive when he spied my watch on the bathroom counter! I'm so sorry about your ring. But you still have your hubby so that is what really counts!
On no! That is awful! I hope you find it, sounds like it might be a difficult task. Best wishes in recovering it.
Camille~that stinks!!
I thought I had your email address, but I don't. I am going to get it from your mom though and get you the info on those photographers. Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment