A good friend introduced me to a blog a couple of years ago that has now become one of my favorites because it is so inspirational. It's the story of Stephanie Nielsen, a devoted LDS mother of four, who survived a near fatal airplane crash along with her husband just over a year ago. Stephanie and her story will be the subject of tomorrow's Oprah show. I'm sure it will be worth watching.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Tomorrow's Oprah Show
A good friend introduced me to a blog a couple of years ago that has now become one of my favorites because it is so inspirational. It's the story of Stephanie Nielsen, a devoted LDS mother of four, who survived a near fatal airplane crash along with her husband just over a year ago. Stephanie and her story will be the subject of tomorrow's Oprah show. I'm sure it will be worth watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
1 comment:
I just barely found that blog yesterday and used it for our fhe lesson! I was hooked as soon as I started reading. What an awesome woman she is!
Post a Comment