Asthma. Cal went to see the doctor this week to make sure everything was okay after the whole hospital ICU experience last weekend, and the doctor, who has two kids with asthma, says she's quite sure our little man has asthma. She believes the cold he had a few weeks ago triggered his "respiratory event." So... that means a puff from the inhaler in the morning and a puff in the evening for the foreseeable future. We're hoping that two puffs a day keeps the asthma away.
2 comments:
Camille,
We've been down the asthma road before with Spencer. Luckily, at age 7 he is finally seeming to do better. The asthma was always more of a problem in the winter for him. And I found if I could keep his nose clean from harboring bacteria, it helped colds not aggravate the asthma coughing fits. Maybe Donald's Xlear nasal sprays would be a good thing for him. :)
Hopefully it stays manageable! I grew up with asthma, it has gotten better as an adult. Connor has had a couple of minor episodes, nothing more.
Post a Comment