There's something wonderful about watching conference together in our PJs. I always look forward to conference as my "battery recharge" and this fall's conference was just what I needed. One of my favorite family moments during conference was hearing Cal spontaneously and proudly announce "da proffet, Prezdnt Mausun" upon seeing him at the pulpit for the first time on Saturday.Monday, October 5, 2009
Fall is in the Air {finally}
After five days in a row under 100, I think it's finally safe to say that Fall is in the air. October is definitely one of my most favorite months. The weekend was a great start to the season: lots of playtime outside, our town's 25th Anniversary Celebration, and General Conference.
Hitting golf balls into the wash by our house has become an evening tradition
Mostly a spectator sport for Creweton

Mr. Social makes himself at home with the freshman boys hanging out next door. He now wants a skateboard.
Carefree celebrated their 25th anniversary on Saturday with a bunch of fun events like a car show and tour of the new fire station. I took the photo above at the car show for my brother Brian, connoisseur of fine automobiles.
Cal went straight for the driver's seat.
He had to see how it all works. He's just like his dad.
Again, going for the driver's seat.
Checking out the ambulance.
There's something wonderful about watching conference together in our PJs. I always look forward to conference as my "battery recharge" and this fall's conference was just what I needed. One of my favorite family moments during conference was hearing Cal spontaneously and proudly announce "da proffet, Prezdnt Mausun" upon seeing him at the pulpit for the first time on Saturday.
There's something wonderful about watching conference together in our PJs. I always look forward to conference as my "battery recharge" and this fall's conference was just what I needed. One of my favorite family moments during conference was hearing Cal spontaneously and proudly announce "da proffet, Prezdnt Mausun" upon seeing him at the pulpit for the first time on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
2 comments:
Thanks for the great pics. I love Crewe's little shy look pose just for the camera. You certainly captured Cal's reality -- the driver's seat and hanging out with "friends". They are adorable!
Fun post! October is indeed a great month. I love the picture of Calahan hanging with the older boys. So cute! And we love conference, the kids love to learn as many of the apostles' names as possible.
Post a Comment