Happy Birthday, Crewe! What an incredible journey this last year has been with our Crewe-ton. There's no way we could have imagined the amount of joy, light, and peace this little guy would bring into our lives in such a short time.Crewe has come a long way from his complicated delivery, maze of tubes, and soundless months. We are so proud of the way he has handled his multiple procedures, dealt with food deprivation (for anesthesia), and endured literally thousands of suctioning sessions. Through it all Crewe has kept a smile on his face. We have certainly seen and still see the hand of the Lord in his life and our lives. His hand often appears through the kind prayers, words of support, and selfless service of others.
Crewe is a happy, go-lucky kinda of guy, and that's the kind of birthday celebration he had. After extra loves and attention in the morning (he never gets enough because he's just so low mantainence and doesn't demand anything), we took him to see the ducks and have lunch at a Mexican restaurant near our house. Later we followed up with gifts and cupcakes with soy frosting (darn that milk allergy).
Crewe loved the tissue and wrapping paper as much (if not more than) the gifts themselves.
Oh how Cal loves to "help" his little brother.
Life is good when you can have cupcakes with Dad.
c.jpg)
5 comments:
I giggled and smiled with delight when I opened your blog and saw your cute birthday boy! What a great year it's been & what wonderful parents he has! Both Chris & I really felt loved by him each time we were with him last week; he does have an amazing spirit :) and Calahan, what a darling boy! He couldn't be a better brother! Sure love you all!
Sherrie & Chris
Oh, Camille, I LOVE these pictures! What a milestone to be 1. Crewe is a darling boy (they both are, really). Hope he had a day as great as he is, and hope the coming year brings him only good things.
What awesome parents you two are. I smiled so much that it squeezed tears from my eyes. Love to all.
Nana
Camille, he is a doll! I just love that picture of just him holding his chip. Your mom has always said what a sweet baby he is and I can tell she is right. I wish i had been able to meet him, but hopefully we will get to see you all again soon. Happy Birthday Crewe!
Happy Birthday Crewe!!! You are such a doll and we LOVED finally getting to meet you in person!
Post a Comment