A few highlights:
Friday, June 5, 2009
More Good {Vacation} Times
Things quieted down after Memorial Day and Anner and I enjoyed some good sister-time and our kids some good cousin-time and grammy-time. We also visited with as many of our extended family and friends as we could. I thought that by staying 10 days I'd be able to see everyone I wanted to, but I was wrong. I'm already looking at the calendar to see when we can go back!
A few highlights:
Riding with Uncle Andy on the tractor was definitely Cal's favorite part of the entire trip.
Snuggle bugs in Grammy's bed
Hanging with Uncle Donald without having to share him with his big brother!
The kids literally spent hours jumping on the tramp.
Calling all cousins for bath time (much needed after trampoline time)
Making cupcakes with Grammy. These two were little peas in a pod. Caroline (9 months older than Cal) enjoyed bossing Cal around and Cal enjoyed having someone to boss him around.
Danielle is one of my dearest friends. It's been two years since we've seen each other in person, but we talk on the phone as often as we can. She's like a sister to me.
Crewe was so comfortable with his Aunt Danielle... he didn't want to go to anyone else!
A reunion Tampa-style with a visit from Margaret. She's another amazing friend who I wished lived closer.
A few highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
3 comments:
We wish you would have been here longer too!! I guess I just need to plan a vacation to sunny AZ!
Thanks for all the pics. It is so fun to see the kids and you were great to always have your camera nearby. I can't wait for you to come back.
Love You!
I love of all your vacation pics. Your boys are so darling, and are looking so much older - esp. Crewe. They grow so fast!
Post a Comment