Any man can be a father; it takes someone special to be a dad. Calahan and Crewe are probably too young to realize just how lucky they are to have Chris as their dad, but I'm not! Thanks, Chris, for being so good to our boys. I love the way they hang on your every word as you talk and sing silly songs with them.Happy Dad's Day also to Grandpa Calvert who always gets the boys smiling whenever he comes around.
c.jpg)
2 comments:
Chris is a great Dad. I loved seeing him with the boys it is a whoel new side of him and it is awesome.
From the first time I saw Chis with Calahan I recognized an unusual love and thought Chris is going to be an awesome Dad. That thought has proven to be a reality. Chris you are truly a great father.
It was also terrific to see Grandpa Calvert with the boys in these "Oh so Cute" shots.
I hope you all had a great day.
Love forever,
Nana
Post a Comment