After a trip to Target today with BOTH boys, I was reminded why I buy so many of my staples on Amazon. Calahan was acting like one of those kids that I swore I'd never have (in my young single days, of course). You know, it's the MOM that determines how her toddler acts in public, right?
Anyway, back to the reason for my post. Amazon is having a special on Pampers Diapers right now. You can save 15% when you enter the code PMPRSJN9 at checkout. I just ordered some and it worked with no problem.
On a completely different note, I've been sorting through my photos from our trip and will hopefully some vacation posts up soon (barring any additional trips to the store with just me and the boys).
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
1 comment:
Thank you! Ordered my supply and it saved me $32! You are awesome.
Post a Comment