Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Liz & Duncan's Wedding
The occasion bringing the family together for the weekend was my cousin Liz's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple to her 6'5" groom, Duncan. Liz (5'2") became a legend at our house last summer when she came to help out our family for a month shortly after Crewe was born. We seriously would not have survived without her. Duncan, you scored BIG time!
I like this one because Duncan is just standing and admiring his beautiful bride.
Liz with Crewe at the wedding luncheon. The baby boy who rarely makes loud noises made noises all throughout the blessing on the food!
Father of the bride with the youngest wedding guest, my niece KatieJane (Aunt) Camille Klepko.

The flowers were gorgeous at the reception. I can't believe I didn't take more photos. Here's a tree with some of the floral "kissing balls" that I loved.
After Liz and Duncan drove off into the sunset, the boys tried to do some driving of their own in Uncle Doug's Polaris. I'm sure there are some great word bubbles we can insert above each of these little guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
3 comments:
Camille, thanks for taking pictures! Jeff only got a few so it was nice to see a few more. I wish I could have been there. All of the kids are so cute and Liz looked beautiful
What fun pictures! I love that tree with the kissing balls.
Camille, you are amazing (just like your mom). Loved the pictures. Thanks for including me, it was so much fun to be with you. I also enjoyed the time we spent at the Children's Tree House. It is a happy time when I can see the children in different enviroments Thanks for the invitation.
I hope all is well since you got home.
Love to all.
Post a Comment