Monday, January 12, 2009

Could have had a V-8 (NOT)

Giving Calahan some V-8 fusion juice seemed like a good idea. After all, he's not very good at eating his vegetables (unless you count baked potatoes and french fries), and just one cup of the juice has a whole serving of veggies. Chris picked up the pomegranate blueberry kind (yes, the one that is deep purple) and we gave Cal a cup to try a few days ago. 

Let's just say, Calahan is NUTS about this drink. He asks for it constantly and can down a full cup in less than 5 minutes. Despite having just juice listed as the contents, I swear it's like an energy drink for kids. Calahan bounces off the walls every time he has it. He takes his cup with him everywhere... because I see the evidence of the purple stuff all throughout our house and on his clothes (did I mention it is purple?). I won't mention what it does to his diapers. The first Costco-size bottle is now gone and I'm hoping that I can hide the other one in the fridge.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

So have you found a particluar product yet that cleans up the said purple residue?

The Calverts said...

Turns out that Shout takes the purple stains out pretty well.