
Where have the last two months gone? Calahan is 20 months old today and I completely missed doing his 18 month update. So, I'm going to do an update via a trivia quiz about the little man. Here's how it goes: Anyone who wants to play along should use the comment function to reply with his/her answers to the 7 questions below about Calahan. Answers are due by January 15th. The person who scores the highest will win their choice of a jar of homemade strawberry jam (Cal's favorite breakfast treat) or a $10 gift card to one of Cal's favorite restaurants (Chick-fil-a, McDonalds, or Cheesecake Factory).
Got it? Okay, start answering! You don't even have to know Calahan to play along. Good Luck!
1) Which of the following "dips" does Calahan NOT like?
A) BBQ Sauce
B) Ketchup
C) Guacamole
D) Mayo
2) Who is Calahan's favorite Signing Time character?
A) Hopkins
B) Rachel
C) Leah
D) Alex
3) What is Cal's favorite thing to say?
A) No
B) All done
C) Dada
D) More
4) Calahan enjoys all of the following activities EXCEPT:
A) Reading books
B) Listening to music
C) Riding in the stroller
D) Brushing his teeth
5) Which of the following has Cal NOT done?
A) Spilled an entire bottle of men's body wash on the living room carpet
B) Smeared vaseline all over the window in his bedroom
C) Emptied a brand new container of oatmeal all over the pantry floor
D) Put a container of hot chocolate into the washer full that washed with a load of clothes
6) How many ASL signs does Calahan do on a regular basis?
A) 10-15
B) 16-30
C) 31-50
D) More than 50
7) Cal's favorite musical instrument is:
A) Piano
B) Drums
C) Maracas
D) Anything he can find in the kitchen cabinets
c.jpg)
5 comments:
Here goes on Grammy's attempt:
1)Mayo
2)Hopkins
3)No
4)Riding in the stroller
5)?
6)31-50
7)Anything he can find in the kitchen cabinet
My turn!
1)D
2)C
3)C
4)D
5)A
6)B
7)D
Camille,
You are so clever. What a fun way to learn a little more about Calahan.
Here are my guesses:
1. A - BRBQ sauce
2. C - Leah
3. B -
4. C - riding in the stroller
5. B - vaseline on window
6. B - 30-50
7. B - drums
The pictures of him and Crewe at Christmas are terrific. I love the one you sent me for Christmas and it is in a prominent spot in the living room. Everyone thinks they are the cutest and I agree.
Also Chris, your folks look terrific. I am sure they had so much fun with all of you.
Love to all - hope you have a very happy week.
Nana
Fun idea Camille! These are all guesses, some based on my own son of the same age ;)
1. D
2. B
3. A
4. C
5. D
6. C
7. C
Ok I want to win this contest because I rarely win anything so here is my attempt:
1. Mayo
2. Hopkins
3. No
4. there is one in there he doesn't like? hmmm the stroller maybe?
5. I am going to the vaseline since you didn't call me for advice on how to clean it but I am sure you had read my experience with said item.
6. 16-30
7. Drums which by the way I really think should be listed as percussion but then that might invalidate the kitchen cabinet choice but most boys just like to make noise.
Post a Comment