Sometimes selecting a gift for someone can be really difficult (like for my husband, but I digress). This year my mom knew the perfect gift for me... some good old fashioned help from mom. My mom flew down last weekend and spent two days doing whatever I needed to her to do. She cleaned out our garage freezer/fridge which stopped working while FULL of food (yuck!), made homemade strawberry jam (yum!), finished decorating my garland (looks so good now), held Crewe for hours on end while he had a fever so he could sleep (I got a snooze, too!), stayed with Crewe so Chris and I could attend church together, and more. Thanks, mom, for one of the best gifts I've ever received.
As a bonus, Grammy got to do Christmas with Calahan and Crewe. Here are a few shots from Grammy's visit.
Reading the fun new book that the boys just unwrapped.
Cal checking out his (and Crewe's) new little people nativity set. This is SO cute. His favorite piece is Mary. He loves that she is wearing blue.
Opening his gift from Nana (great-grandmother). It's a darling santa night light. He loves looking at it every night.
c.jpg)
4 comments:
Cammille your boys are ADORABLE!!! I love the karen went down there to help you it sounded like you were in heaven!! luv, Whitney Holmes
Camille,
A girl as sweet and wonderful as you deserves such a gift as the love giving by your amazing Mom.
What an awesome daughter & mother team you make.
Love to all,
Nana
It was so great to be able to come down and even though it was quick it was delightful. Merry Christmas!
Love you,
Mom
Camille, I just read through your blog. Wow - I miss you - I feel like I just caught up on the last 10 years!! I miss those college days:) You are awesome. Your little Crewe has been in my thoughts and prayers.
Stacy
Post a Comment