
Crewe is finally feeling like himself again! Thanks to a powerful antibiotic, he has almost completely kicked whatever bug has been bothering him. It was an awful bug that ultimately led to another high fever and an ear infection. He's been vomit free and happy for almost 48 hours now. And the best part is that he slept in his crib last night until 5:00 am. I'm so glad our happy little guy is back. Just in time for Christmas.
4 comments:
He looks soooooo good! That happy little guy is amazing. Thanks for the new pic and the update!
The best gift of all!
You two have the cutest boys. The picture of Crewe is probably the best one I have ever seen. And of course, Calahan is MR. HANDSOME.
I joing in your celebration that Crewe is back to his happy self. I hope all of you will get some extra sleep now.
Thanks for keeping me up on the news
Love, Nana
We are so happy that he can fell like himself once again. I've learned that no matter what the Doctors say, a mom always knows when something is wrong with their child. Keep trusting that instinct, it's a blessing.
The picture of him is so cute!
Post a Comment