
There’s nothing like a child to remind us of the beauty and wonder that surrounds us everyday. For the past couple of weeks Calahan has been completely mesmerized by the moon. Every night he says “Mama, moon” and goes to the front door and makes the sign for moon. The interesting thing about it is that neither Chris nor I have taught him about the moon yet (sad, but true). He must have picked up the concept of the moon from a new signing time video and recognized it when he looked into the night sky.
I'm glad Calahan notices the moon and is excited about it. Going outside together each night to enjoy the fresh, quiet air and admire one of God's creations is just the perfect activity to put things in perspective. Moon time is the perfect way to end the day.
c.jpg)
1 comment:
Camille & Chris, You have a bright son, one that at this young age appreciates the beauty of nature, one of the great gifts of God.
Camille, I remember sharing sunsets and rainbows with you. It brought me happiness then and I again feel that happiness as you shared your experiences with Calahan.
Love you all tons, Nana
Post a Comment