Easter morning was almost as much fun as Christmas morning with the boys.
Cal woke up first and spotted his Easter outfit immediately. The white and navy saddle shoes were a much bigger hit than I expected. I thought I might need to talk him into wearing them, but he LOVED them. He insisted on putting them on immediately and paraded around all morning in his PJs and saddle shoes.

With Cal's new shoes on and Crewe awake, the boys were ready for the egg hunt. Crewe found his basket first.

Of all the cool things in his basket, Crewe was most excited about this:

An Easter egg full of fruit loops. It's not everyday that fruit loops are available at the Calverts!
Cal was so sweet at helping everyone find their baskets. He was genuinely excited to help each person discover their Easter treasures. His was the last one he found:

The bunny mask was a big hit.

So was the new hat.

After the hunt, we enjoyed a delicious brunch complete with Grammy's amazing quiche.

And then finally off to church to celebrate the resurrection with our church family.

The primary children summarized the day beautifully today when they sang "Jesus is risen... love fills our hearts..."
2 comments:
You sure do holidays right! Love the picture of your beautiful family.
So glad that I could be there for the weekend. Melissa is correct you do holidays right! Love you all!
Post a Comment