Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Hearts

Throughout my life I've been blessed to be surrounded by women in my family with "mother hearts." When I grow up one day I'd like to have a mother heart like...

Nana (my maternal grandmother), my Mom, my Aunts Sherrie, Julie, Lisa and Erin
My sister Anne Marie
My sister-in law Laura
My sister-in-law Shawna
My mother-in-law Kay Calvert and sister-in-laws Tina, Dorene, Jenny and Lisa
My paternal grandmother, Grandma Norma.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Sherrie Martineau said...

Aren't we So very blessed to have a heritage of Mother Hearts! My life without an understanding of a mother's role would be unthinkable. And you are living it!You are so completely devoted, to your family; what lucky boys Cal, Crewe & Chris are!
many hugs to you!

melba said...

Camille,
You have really improved on the Grandmother period. You are an amazing mother, wife, daughter, and granddaughter. I am blessed you are mine.
Nana