Friday, January 1, 2010

Party Animals

A wild New Year's Eve party happened right in our backyard. We awoke to this sight in the morning:
How inconsiderate of the "guests" to eat every last one of
Chris's freshly planted winter flowers.
And, then to leave the dirt evidence scattered all over...
The pack of javelina that live in the wash near our home are
the guilty party animals! Hope they enjoyed their
expensive meal. Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Now that IS a wild party! Crazy!

Karen said...

Such rude guests! What did they have to drink before they arrived?

Sherrie Martineau said...

From your photos it looks like they ate every speck of flowers!You live in a crazy place, all we need to combat around here are little Bambi's!

The Lunds said...

You guys took a terrific family picture. By the way, I told a frustrated blogging friend of mine all about post dating our blogs. For a moment, I was feeling like a blogging guru! Thanks Camille!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Margo

melba said...

WOW, I am sure they were uninvited guests that crashed the party. Do they only come into your yard at night? Pretty scary I would say. Are they among the endangered species?
I have a better appreciation for the neighbors dogs.