Meet two new good friends of our family: Mr. MMS and Mrs. Citric Acid. Together they have kept colds and other viruses from getting us down this season. When combined, they create chlorine dioxide, a natural and powerful germ killer. Unlike antibiotics, the MMS combination kills only the bad cells in your body (cells with a PH less than seven).We were introduced to MMS in October when Crewe was undergoing treatments in Utah. Had it not been recommend by someone I trust, I probably wouldn't have tried it on my own. It just seemed too good to be true. However, when I started coming down with a cold two days before Thanksgiving I was desperate and decided to try it. The cold never hit. Since then, it has stopped at least two colds from hitting Chris full blown and at least that many from the boys. Crewe hasn't been sick for months which is such a huge blessing in so many ways.
Calahan is one of those kids that gets an ear infection after he has a cold and even after getting a a mild cold recently the MMS stopped it from turning into an ear infection.
You only take it when you feel something coming on. It's safe for babies and kids over 25 pounds. I have found it online only. Crewe's doctor recommends the Ocean Labs brand. You can get it here. If you're interested, leave a comment and I'll email you the doctor's instructions on mixing and dosages.
c.jpg)
2 comments:
Camille - I love all your recent health posts. Very interesting. I'm a complete believer in "alternative" medicine so I'll have to check this out. We're big Vitamin D fans in this house, but this option sounds great too. Sorry I missed you in AZ. I was in and out in a couple of days with not much free time. It was beautiful though. I kinda wish I lived there instead of here :) Oh how I miss the Las Vegas warmth!
I'd love more info. I too am a fan of D3 and garlic for keeping your immune system up. You take those every day though, and I'm nut sure about the garlic for kids. My little ones do a D3 gummie.
Post a Comment