I love you so much. I wish you could come today and have cheese and crackers and play with the airplane.
It will make me very, very happy when we can be together again. Give your Mom and Dad and Crew a big hug for me, and you keep the biggest one for yourself. (Maybe your Mom can share hers with you.) Also thank her for sending the blog. I am glad you remember how fun it was to be together. together.
The life and times of Chris and Camille Calvert and their two boys: Calahan (4) and Crewe (3). She's a stay at home mom who moonlights as a business consultant and spends her spare time learning about medical conditions like the rare one Crewe was born with. He’s a marketing consultant who loves new technology and would buy groceries on ebay if he could. Cal and Crewe keep them both on their toes. Here you will find mostly Camille’s thoughts. A fun mix of everyday life, memories, photos, and random thoughts...enjoy!
1 comment:
To Calahan,
I love you so much. I wish you could come today and have cheese and crackers and play with the airplane.
It will make me very, very happy when we can be together again.
Give your Mom and Dad and Crew a big hug for me, and you keep the biggest one for yourself. (Maybe your Mom can share hers with you.)
Also thank her for sending the blog. I am glad you remember how fun it was to be together. together.
Post a Comment