Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Quotables


In his nightly prayers:

"Thank thee for Caden (friend from church), frosting-the-snowman-the jolly-happy-soul, and pizza"

Playing with the little people Nativity set:

"Why doesn't baby Jesus have a crib?"







As I anxiously awaited the answer to the question "what would you like for Christmas?," this is the great gift idea that surfaced:

"What I'd really like for Christmas is for you to shave 15 minutes off of your getting ready time..."







"Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
The Italian Christmas donkey."

Cal wouldn't stop talking about this song after he heard it on the radio. Thank goodness for iTunes. Warning: Listen with caution! This song can easily get stuck in your head.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Oh my gosh, my kids love that same Donkey song! Hilarious! And I love Chris' wish...I am sure Scott would like the same thing~!

Melissa said...

Calahan looks so much older in that picture! So cute. Great quotes! Merry Christmas Calverts. Do you plan to grant Chris his Christmas wish? :)