
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Lake Pleasant
On Friday we met up with the Smiths for some much overdue R&R together on the lake. Seems like we were just at Lake Powell together talking about kids and now we each have two! This was the first time Cal and Crewe have been on a boat. Thankfully, they had the old pros, Jason and Haley (both age 3), to show them the ropes. Cal liked to swim in the "big pool" as he called it and "go fast" in the boat.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh, I love boating! Great pictures.
Gosh, it looks wonderful. I think you are brave to have 4 little ones on the boat and only 4 adults to watch over them. It is hard for us boaters to keep our minds on the little ones at all times. You obviously did a good job and had a good time.
I am so glad you take advantage of such opportunities.
Love you all,
Nana
Post a Comment