Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Risky Business

This is what I walked into after I got out of my five minute shower today. Showers are always risky when Cal is awake and unsupervised! Seriously, how did he dislodge the shelf?

3 comments:

melba said...

Honestly Camille, they are the cutest boys and I am sure they keep you going 1000 miles an hour. (At first I wrote 100 miles an hour but I quickly realized that would not be fast enough.) I can hardly wait for your arrival. Thanks so very much for keeping us informed through your blog. The pictures do tell us real stories.
Oh, how I love all of you!
See you soon,
Nana

Mom said...

Hee Hee! Great picture and cool room! If we decide to come to a U2 concert in Phoenix, we are seriously going to come visit you.

Sherrie Martineau said...

I love it!!
It's easier to clean up than vaseline spread on the sofa, nail polish on the carpet, spray paint on the outside of the house, and "special carving" done on the headboard of the bed! Yep, I've seen it all! Hang in there,, there's more to come!
ps... he dislodged the shelf because he's been enjoying the view from inside of the cabinet! :)