Chris has been on the road Monday-Thursday for the past three weeks and I'm just trying to keep above water with the boys. Here's a little about what's been happening around our house.
1.
Spring has sprung. Until moving to the desert a few years ago, I had know idea that it could be so colorful and full of life. These are a couple of spring shots from our yard.

Can you believe a bird laid her eggs in a cactus? Cal visits them daily to see if they have hatched yet.

Prickly pear cactus blooms for just a few weeks each year.
2.
The boys are beginning to play together. Cal has definitely assumed the role of big brother and loves to show Crewe how to do things. Crewe is the first person he looks for in the morning.

3.
"Truck" is the official word of the day, week, and month. Cal is completely obsessed with anything with wheels. He tries to ride anything that looks like it will go, including Crewe's oxygen tanks. Here he is riding a friend's "car." We got him one for his upcoming birthday.


4.
We are learning to watch what we say. Almost overnight Cal has started busting out with new words and phrases. In the car last week he told a driver of another car to "come on;" told me "no way" when I asked him to get his shoes, and then proclaimed "gosh" when he heard me talking on the phone to a friend.
2 comments:
I LOVE seeing pictures of your boys, it is so cute that they are playing together! They are really growing up! Hang in there with Chris gone, days can be so long.
love you, Sherrie
The boys are so cute! I can't wait to see all of you this weekend.
Post a Comment