Thursday, May 14, 2009

All in a Day's Work

Sometimes I wonder if I have the energy required to be a mom! Here are just a few of the things Cal has done today:
  • Colored himself all over with green marker (fortunately, not permanent marker)
  • Dropped my contact case in the toilet
  • Tried to fill up his truck with real gas from the real gas can in the garage (how he even knows that it was a gas can is a mystery)
Ooops. I hear silence. I better go see what he's up to now.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Silence is not golden when it comes to unsupervised children :)

Boys are so busy, but so much fun too.

nlmartineau said...

We are so excited for you to be here! I'm hoping both boys still know me!
~Sherrie

The Frosts said...

So funny. So true. He sounds very busy! I'm sure you have to work hard to keep up with him!

Brittany said...

I agree whenever it is quiet, I know there is trouble. I am glad to see all is well and that the boys are doing well.