From the moment we get Calahan out of his crib in the morning he is directing us to what he wants to do. His pointer finger must get tired because he uses it so much!
This week he has insisted that we put on his sandals and a baseball cap as soon as he gets up – it’s quite a look with his PJs! Then, sometime in the morning, he fishes a swimsuit out of his drawer, finds the sunscreen and a swim diaper and brings them to either me or Chris and points to the front door. Lastly, there’s the signature “boy” behavior – he finds the remote to the DVD player and brings it to me and makes the sign for the signing time videos. Gotta love a guy who knows what he wants!
c.jpg)
5 comments:
Too funny! Amazing how those little minds work :)
He and Lucas are SO on the same page - must be the age. When was Calahan born? Lucas was June 10 - so he's 15 months. He always has an agenda too. So funny!
He looks so grown up with the baseball hat on. I can't wait to see those darling boys again! Only two more weeks. Love you all!
After talking to you on the phone I got on your blog. What darling pictures and write ups. I can hardly wait to see you all and give those darling boys a hug.
Nana
Hey Melissa! Cal and Lucas are one month apart to the day -- Cal's birthday is May 10. I wish we lived close to each other because I'm sure they would be great pals.
Post a Comment