Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life at the NICU

Okay, I admit it.  I'm horrible at downloading photos.  Just ask my mom.  So after 3 1/2 weeks here are some photos from Crewe's stay so far at the hospital.  Get a look now because these photos are soon going to be replaced with ones of him at HOME!  That's right... looks like we are going to be able to bring him home on Monday! (If Chris and I pass all of our tests, that is!).

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love seeing the photos of him without any tubes and tape on his face! I can't wait to hold him without all the "stuff." Thanks for posting the pics.

Niki said...

Yea!!! I am so excited that you guys are going to be able to bring him home. He has such a sweet little face, and Calahan looks so big, it has been too long since we have seen you guys! We love you and hope that all continues to go well!!

Brittany said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful photo's and I can't wait to see him at home soon. I am glad to hear that things are moving along really well.

lisacal said...

I'm so excited that you'll be able to bring Crewe home! You are all in our thoughts and prayers...
lisa