Friday, August 20, 2010

Cal's First Day at Preschool

Calaman excitedly walked into Miss Kristin's HUGS preschool on Tuesday morning, his first day of school. After hanging his backpack on the hook he quickly took off to be with the other boys. I heard a "bye mommy" and got his signature hand wave... and that was it. He has come home a happy boy each day. I guess going to school will be a bigger adjustment for me than for him!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is usually the way it is -- bigger adjustments for moms than kids, but it is the best way. Love you all!

Melissa said...

Camille! He is so big. And Miss Kristin is the best. We loved every minute of HUGS. Miss you terribly!

melba said...

Cal, I am so proud of you going to school. You are such a fast learner and know how to listen about what to do. Have fun with your friends and learn from your teacher.
I love you and will see you soon,
Nana