
My precious Grandpa Dee passed away 2 years ago and our family is convinced that one of his roles in heaven is to be a match maker. Six--yes, six-- of his grandchildren have or will be married within a six month period!
My cousin Spencer married darling Sydney on Thursday in Wedding #2 of the season. They had a beautiful ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple. Here are a few shots I managed to get at the temple and at the dinner the night before.

Everything was so beautiful at the dinner. I love eating outside.

My youngest brother, Brian, with his fiance Shawna. They will be wedding #4.

My sweet niece Katie Jane Camille Klepko with cousin Laura.
We're headed back to Utah for weddings 4 and 5 next month. I like this Wedding Season thing.
4 comments:
I like it too because it means we get to see you!...and your darling red shoes:)
Awesome pictures! I can't wait to see you for number 4&5 and get the cousins together.
Thanks for sharing the photos. You are awesome. I am so excited to see all of you soon.
Love to everyone, Nana
please come visit your favorite nieces and nephews if you have time when you come back :)
Post a Comment