Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lake Powell

Lake Powell is simply the best family vacation. Ever. Chris and I each have great memories of going as children with our families, and this past weekend we got to introduce our boys to one of our most favorite places on earth. Five words to sum up our trip:

family & friends
fun
food
Thank you, Sants, for inviting us!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! Looks like a fabulous vacation. I've never been to Lake Powell, but would love to visit there someday. Love the picture of Crewe and the watermelon!

Sherrie Martineau said...

Looks so very fun! I'm happy you were able to take your boys to such a great place, (you know how I feel about it!) I'm sure it's now an easy thing with such little ones, lots of work, I hope they thank you some day!

Ashley Kay said...

it was so much fun! i seriously miss you and your kids! i talk about them to everyone and everyone just loves the pictures of them! miss you guys! come visit us in provoooo!

melba said...

Thanks for carrying on the tradition. What is summer without a trip to Powell?

Thanks for the pics. They bring smiles to my voice and joy to my heart.

Love to all,
Nana