February and March are two of my most favorite months in Arizona. We've been enjoying some beautiful weather the last few weeks. Calahan especially has loved getting outside. Here are a few shots of our "winter" fun.
Crewe taking it easy with Aunt Tara. They have a special
bond that started when Tara stayed the nights with
Silly sprays are so FUN...
c.jpg)
3 comments:
Thanks for the updates on the blog. I love to hear what is going on and see my cute little guys! Cal IS a lady's man -- you are going to have to watch out for him. I can't believe how much Crewe is growing up. He just looks older. Love you all.
Camille,
I am happy to hear the latest on your boys. I check in now and then and am finally making a comment. I am so happy the lymphatic massage is helping Crewe. That is very encouraging. You are going an amazing job as a mom! Keep it up!
Love,
Margaret
After our phone call I came in and turned the computer on and oh what fun is displayed in the pics. They are so upbeat. thanks for being photographer, Mom, Wife, Nurse, Teacher, Cook, writer, and all the other things (besides being a wonderful granddaughter). Also was happy to read more detail about the great speech therapist/lymph massager.
Truly an answer to prayer. Your family and individual prayers, and all the other prayers that are offered by family, friends and those people that attend the temples as well. I thank the Lord for leading you to her.
Chris, I know Camille does the writing but I want to include you in my appreciation because you are such a great husband, father, and grandson.
I love you ALL tons,
Nana
Post a Comment