Thursday, November 6, 2008
Why I'm Posting at 5:00 am
So I just had one of those moments that every mom can relate to. I woke up in a panic and rushed to my baby's crib to make sure he was still breathing. You see, it's almost 5:00 am and he was due to eat over 2 hours ago. After feeling his chest rise and fall like it should, I came to my senses and happily realized that our baby Crewe has slept through the night! Can you see me dancing for joy at my computer? He went down last night at 8:20 and is still sleeping! Will we be this lucky again tonight? I hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
4 comments:
WOW! You should be dancing. I hope that you went to bed early.
Oh congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could possibly be the happiest moment of a mother's life!!!! Now, you won't be able to sleep yourself because you'll be basking in the reality that your baby is still asleep in his crib!!
Thanks for sharing such a celebration. May Crewe's sleep time be starting a habit for him.
Love you all,
Nana
From one mom to another....Congrats!! It may not be every night, but he'll now get the hang of it and the joy of having a happy mom!
I love the posts and pics of Halloween. The boys are So darn cute! I can't believe Crewe is wearing little shoes and growing up so much! Yes, pretty soon he will be telling Calahan, "hey, dude, just chill!" I think that will be his personality. Love you guys.
Post a Comment