
Calahan is usually very good about going to bed at night. We have a routine that includes going to say "nite-nite" to Chris and Crewe. Tonight we did our usual routine except for going to find Chris. Chris was just outside of Calahan's room so he just said "nite-nite" there. As I stepped back into Cal's room with him, he started to protest (very unlike him at night) and insisted that I open the door. After I opened the door, he said "baby" and pointed outside. Then it dawned on me... I hadn't taken him to say good night to Crewe, and he knew it! So, I carried him to where Crewe was playing and Cal blew Crewe a kiss and said "nite, nite." Only then could he go to sleep, and he went down without any trouble at all. Cal loves his brother!
c.jpg)
3 comments:
That picture - and accompanying story - are too precious. Sweet boys.
LOVE this picture! I think one of the greatest joys in life is watching your children become friends. What a sweet relationship they are developing! Oh, and CONGRATS on Crewe sleeping through the night. That is huge!
Camille,
Wow what a treasure. That pictures is priceless. Congratulations for being such an awesome Mom (and granddaughter).
I love you,
Nana
Post a Comment