My mom comes to visit this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some blog posts... and my sleep. What would we do with out moms? I'm so grateful for mine.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Updates Coming Soon
Life has been pretty hectic over the past few weeks and blogging has taken the back seat to other things like sleep. Many have called and emailed to see if everything is okay (thank you). Since my free time seems to be while pumping at 3:00 am, I haven't been very good at returning phone calls. So, until I'm able to post some updates, please know that despite several hours at the ER with Crewe earlier in the week, we are hanging in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c.jpg)
1 comment:
So glad to hear everything is OK. I was worried, but figured you were fine - just doing a million things at once - and it sounds like I was right. He is such a precious little guy. Thanks for taking the quick moments you do to update us who are far away but thinking of you often!! We send our love from Boise!!!!
Post a Comment