Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crewe's Blessing Day


Sunday, September 28th was a beautiful day for our family. We were joined in our home by members of our extended families and our bishop for Crewe's baby blessing. 

During this special occasion we were reminded again of what a special gift Crewe is to our family. We all felt an added glimpse into his strong, loving, and wise spirit. The blessing Crewe received told of how his condition is a blessing to him, that he has a specific purpose in life, and that he has many talents to develop. Crewe was also promised that despite his condition, he will be able to realize every righteous desire he has in his life.

The longer I am a mom, the more I realize how essential and important the family unit is to God's plan for the happiness of his children. I thank Him for blessing me with a wonderful husband, two incredible children, and supportive extended family and in-laws.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Wow that is Gina in that picture. She looks exactly the same as always. Thanks for the updates. We are grateful that you are Crewe's parents and one day he will know how lucky he is.

Melissa said...

Camille, what a beautiful blessing! So glad you had so much family there to celebrate Crewe's special day with you. Isn't it interesting all the different ways we have to learn the lessons of our lives?

melba said...

Camille and Chris,
I don't know if I told you how much I love the blog. It really makes me feel of the wonderful spirit in your home. And the picture of you and your two boys is so perfect. It is a real blessing to be a part of your family.

Love you tons,
Nana