Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Got Milk?


Let me clarify. Got Shamrock Farms dulce de leche milk? If you have spent anytime at our house, you know that we've tried nearly everything to get Calahan to drink milk (fun cups, fancy straws, strawberry quick, etc). I guess that's what you have to do when you have a mom and both grandmas that hate milk. Despite our best efforts, Calahan has continued to turn down milk... until Auntie Dore came to visit. That's right, we can thank Auntie Dore for introducing him to the ultimate milk disguise-- Shamrock Farms dulce de leche milk. I mean who wouldn't want to drink liquid caramel?!

Cal sucks the stuff down so quickly that we have to remind him to breathe. After watching that a few times and questioning what kind of parent lets her kid drink caramel every day, we've been "diluting" it with whole milk. Still, there seems to be something wrong with the idea of using whole milk to dilute anything!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I, for one, would like to drink liquid caramel! :)