Sunday, May 23, 2010

Addicted

His name is Crewe and he's addicted to Costco rotisserie chicken. It's bad. He wants it for breakfast. He wants it for lunch. He wants it for dinner.

Fortunately for Crewe, his older brother recognizes his addiction and advocates for him. Like earlier this week in a conversation with me.

Cal: Mom, we really need to go to Costco.
Me: Why?
Cal: Crewe needs more chicken. Don't worry, mom, I'll feed it to him.

I want that piece.
I'm opening really big so that I don't miss a morsel.
I'm biting down really hard to make sure I get every piece.

3 comments:

Sherrie Martineau said...

that's hilarious! Can't wait to see all of you this week!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! Love them! What a darling duo.

Karen said...

I am double glad that I bought Costco chicken last night. Soooo cute!