Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome Spring!

After what has seemed like a Seattle winter, Spring is here! The evidence is everywhere:

Lots of Park time:


Lots of AZ citrus:

Lots of Visitors:

Lots of Brothers, Bikes and Bubbles:

Lots of Cactus to step on:

This is what Easter time is all about: new life, new energy, new realizations about life.

5 comments:

Karen said...

It has only been a couple of months since I have seen the boys, but they look so much older! Thanks for the fun pics. I hope to see you all soon.

Ashley Kay said...

so fun! i can't wait to see you all this weekend! :)

Sherrie Martineau said...

Wish I was one of the visitors coming!
have a fun spring, it hasn't found Utah yet :(

melba said...

the pictures are so great. I can hardly believe the changes in Crewe. Oh, how I love your little family.
Hope your Easter went well and that you were able to enjoy some conference talks.
Love to all,
nana

Melissa said...

Hello, could I order some of that AZ citrus? Yum!

Always love pictures of your boys - they are so darling. The cactus on the shoe is a riot! Hopefully it doesn't poke through, that wouldn't be so fun.