Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

Crewe is bouncing back faster than we thought he would and we're finally getting back to a normal schedule again thanks to...

Dorene, Chad and Austin who flew in last week to hang with Cal while Chris and I traded off nights and days at the hospital.
By normal we mean...

Cal is wearing his boots anywhere we let him.
Crewe is making us smile with his contagious smile.
Chris is teaching the boys how to work in the yard.

1 comment:

melba said...

How kind of Dorene, Chad & Austin to come and give you a hand while both you and Chris needed to be in 2 places at once. The pictures are great and I am so glad things are getting a little more normal. I hope you soon will be able to hear from your chilean friends. May God bless you and all those you love.
Nana