Thursday, February 4, 2010

Early Progress


Just 36 hours after Crewe's first treatment with Dr. Tennant, we are seeing results. Yesterday morning he pulled himself into a standing position for the first time ever!

He has repeated it a few times since and it still surprises him when it happens. He's so excited to be standing that he temporarily forgets how to sit back down.

On to another day of therapy...

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Awesome! We are so excited and can't wait for the post of Crewe walking for the first time. We just know it is coming. We are still thinking of you and praying for you! We love you all! Go Crewe!

melba said...

He looks really steady on his legs. My hands just want to clap and cheer him on. What a miracle. How grateful I am for the information the Lord sends to help us through this life. I am imagining how it will be when he starts chasing Cal around the house. Fun! Fun! Fun!.
Love and prayers will continue.

Sherrie Martineau said...

I'm so excited for your family and this adventure. It will no doubt bring good things. Hang in there, I'm sure it's more challenging than I can imagine

Melissa said...

Yay for progress! Hope you continue to see lots of positive changes in Crewe.

The Frosts said...

I'm so thrilled for Crewe and for your entire family. Whatever your new doctor is doing is working. Hooray! I hope the progress continues. I really like hearing your updates about Crewe!

RQ said...

Hooray for miracles! You are all in our prayers. Your courage and example is inspiring :)