Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally and It’s About Time!

That's what Grammy is saying as she reads the first official Calvert family blog posting.  Chris and I usually consider ourselves early adopters of technology, but we've been slow to get into blogging.  We love keeping up with our friends and family through their blogs and with a one-year old and a baby on the way, we've decided to finally get our page launched.
The Calvert Corner will be a place where we record family happenings, fun conversations, and our random thoughts.  We hope it will serve as a family journal that our children and grandchildren will enjoy someday.  We can't promise that it will always be interesting, but we invite you to share in our adventures in our little corner of the world.

6 comments:

Wendie said...

Camille! Good to see you in the blogging world. Looking forward to all your updates.

Melissa said...

Agreed with Wendie. Looking forward to upcoming posts! Hope things are well in AZ.

The Frosts said...

Yay! Welcome to the bandwagon. blogging is really fun and addicting. I'm excited to see more pictures of your little cutie. How are you feeling?

Sherrie Martineau said...

Yea Chris & Camille, yes I have been a little confused at your high tech lives bu no blogging, welcome! I'm so happy to check up on you this way, although as a new "empty nester" I'm not expecting to start my own blog! Love you guys immensely!
Sherrie

packfam said...

We will love hearing about you and your darling family. We love to giggle at what the Klepko's say, and look forward to your's. Thanks for being willing to share with us. We love you and our thoughts and prayers are with you! Your "country cousins"-The Packs

Mom said...

Welcome!!! Can't wait to hear about your next little baby! Good luck and our prayers are with you!